Organic Mango And Banana Smoothie Treat
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Fruit Fusion
How do you choose to feed your kid with seasonal fruits ? We surely know the benefits and the natural sweet taste they love. But next time try to buy the organic fruits instead to taste yourself and see the real difference. Yes, these mangoes and bananas are exceptionally delicious and is available in our market in so many varieties. So thought of sharing a recipe that is so simple but hardly we try for ourselves to feed with natural goodness adding no extra sugar or milk.
- 2 Mangoes
- 1 Banana
- ¼th cup broken Cashews
- ¼th cup Raisin
- ¼th cup Pista Powder
- 2 teaspoon Honey
- To make Organic Mango and Banana Smoothie recipe, first wash and peel off the skin of fruits.
- Blend the raisin, mango and banana in a blender till smooth in texture, set aside.
- Add the cashews, pista powder and honey to fruit paste.
- Pour in a glass bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve chilled smoothie in serving cold glass with slices of mango.