Roasted Harissa Salmon With Lemony Chickpea And Quinoa Recipe
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Dinner
What we need for weekday lunches is certainly a meal packed with only light nutritious wholesome goodness. This recipe is a combination of three dishes tied up with a string of tasty zing. Salmon, chickpeas and quinoa, what else you may need after having this? A very simple chick pea salad, flavored quinoa and roasted fish in harissa paste. Serve Roasted Harissa Salmon With Lemony Chickpea And Quinoa on its own for a wholesome lunch or dinner.
- 200 grams Salmon fillet
- 1 teaspoon Harissa paste
- 4 cloves Garlic , chopped
- Red Chilli flakes , A pinch
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- ½ cup Kabuli Chana (White Chickpeas) , boiled
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 Onion , chopped
- 1 Green Chillies , chopped
- ½ cup Quinoa
- 1 cup Water
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- Lemon zest
- Salt , to taste
- To begin making the Roasted Harissa Salmon With Lemony Chickpea And Quinoa recipe, first, clean the fish and rub salt, harissa paste, garlic and red chilli flakes. Mix everything well and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- Heat frying pan with oil and fry the fish for 10 minutes. Remove on a platter.
- Heat a saucepan with water and add quinoa, salt and turmeric. Mix, cover and cook for 20 minutes until done.
- Next, take a bowl and mix the chick peas, salt, lemon juice, onion and green chillies. Mix it properly.
- Now serve fish, salad, and quinoa on a dinner plate. Garnish with lemon zest and lemon juice. Serve Roasted Harissa Salmon With Lemony Chickpea And Quinoa on its own for a wholesome lunch or dinner.
Please follow and like us: