SPICY MILKY MUSHROOM WITH LEMON AND RED CHILLY SAUCE
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 3 Milky Mushroom slitted
- ½ Carrot cut into long thick sticks
- ½cup Onion chopped
- 1 tsp Ginger chopped
- 3 Garlic pod chopped
- 1 Green chilly chopped
- 1tsp Gondhoraj lebu/kafir lime juice
- ½tsp Sugar
- ⅛tsp Salt or as per taste.
- ½tsp Red chilly paste
- 4tsp Sesame oil
- ¼th cup Water for sauce
- ¾ cup Water for frying.
- Heat a frying pan with 2tsp of sesame oil on medium flame.
- Add the mushrooms and stir fry with water then cover to cook on medium low flame for 30 minutes and stop the flame.
- In another frying pan add 2tsp oil .
- Add rest of the ingredients except water and lemon and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushroom ,lemon juice and water and fry coating the mushroom for another 15 minutes or more on medium low heat.
- Once the mushroom is cooked remove from frying pan and serve hot
Please follow and like us: