Lemony Steamed Fish In Sichuan And Sriracha Sauce Recipe
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Dinner
A very healthy and simple steamed fish recipe, inspired by Asian cuisine. Here, a whole fish is the main ingredient that is steamed and topped with green Asian spices and sauce in Lemony Steamed Fish In Sichuan And Sriracha Sauce Recipe. I have picked up a fresh local river water fish "Carp" from the market. But you can choose to use your favorite fish like Halibut, Red Snapper, or any fish of Asian origin with fewer bones. This Lemony Steamed Fish recipe is a fine creative side dish with Sichuan And Sriracha Sauce for any party from your kitchen to amaze your guests.
- 500 grams Fish , whole (carp fish)
- 2 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Lemon , slices (few)
- Black pepper powder , to taste
- 2 cups Water
- Salt , to taste
- 3 teaspoons Ginger , finely sliced
- 5 Garlic pods
- 5 Dry red chillies
- 2 Green Chillies , slit
- 1 Stalk Lemongrass
- 3 sprig Spring Onions (Scallion) , chopped
- Coriander leaves (Dhania) , Few (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon Fish sauce
- 3 teaspoons Red Chilli sauce (Sichuan Sauce)
- 3 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoon Sesame oil
- To begin making the Lemony Steamed Fish In Sichuan And Sriracha Sauce, first clean and dry the fish, make few slits and rub salt, pepper and lemon juice to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a steamer with enough water adding lemon grass few ginger slices. Once the water boils, place the fish on the steamer rack and cover to steam for at least 15 minutes until fully cooked. Remove and set aside. Check the salt seasoning.
- Meanwhile, take a bowl and mix the three sauce, ginger and coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and add the garlic, red and green chilies. Stir in the mixed sauces for 1 minute on high heat.
- Pick a fine serving platter, place the steamy fish on it and pour the cooked sauce over it so it coats entirely. Garnish with more lemon slices, coriander leaves, and chillies.
Please follow and like us: