Roasted Tomato And Mozzarella Caprese Salad With Basil Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Salad
Caprese is a word refers anything that imitates the style of an Italian island, Capri close to Naples. Italians are passionate for using tomatoes and all kind of cheese in their meals.This recipe is an absolute example, since their breakfast too is totally inspired similar with these ingredients with blended special herbs and vinegar for ultimate health and protein balance.Try this traditional Italian salad recipe at home, you will be amazed how easy it is to make and believe, taste rules till the end.
- 6 Tomatoes
- 100 grams Mozzarella cheese
- 10 Basil leaves , chopped
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 5 cloves Garlic
- ½ teaspoon Lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika powder
- 2 Tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt , to taste
- To begin making the Roasted Tomato And Mozzarella Caprese Salad With Basil Balsamic Vinegar recipe, at the very beginning marinate the tomato halves in ½ teaspoon of oil, salt, pepper, paprika, brown sugar, basil and lemon juice for 10 minutes.
- Cut the cheese into 5 thick slices. Meanwhile heat oil in a roasted pan and add garlic, fry for a minute.
- Arrange the tomatoes in circles on the pan, insert cheese slices in between tomatoes with gaps, lay the rosemary sprig on top.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar. Cook till the cheese melts and tomatoes are done for about 8 minutes approximately.
- Check for salt and pepper seasoning. Serve hot on plate.
- Serve Roasted Tomato And Mozzarella Caprese Salad With Basil Balsamic Vinegar along with French Onion Soup for weekday dinner.
- Published in Salads
Please follow and like us: