Crab In Hot English Mustard Sauce
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Dinner
Crabs are my favourite for weekend menus. Apart from cooking in usual tomato onion gravy, now I also use hot english mustard sauce to cook up the dish for variation and found it to be a tasty add up for my fusion cuisine. In Crab In Hot English Mustard Sauce recipe, Crabs are first boiled, then fried and at last tossed with sauce. Sesame oil is used to give a oriental flavour.
- 4 Crabs
- 2 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 4 teaspoon Hot English Mustard
- ½ cup Water
- 5 Dry red chillies
- Spring Onions (Scallion) , for garnish
- Salt , to taste
- To begin making the Crab In Hot English Mustard Sauce recipe, firstly boil the crab. Set it aside.
- Take a bowl and mix water and sauce.
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan/wok with oil and fry the red chillies. After a minute add the crabs and fry for 5 minutes.
- Ater 5 minutes, add the sauce mix and coat the crabs on low flame. Check the salt and garnish with scallions.
Please follow and like us: