Prawn In Black Bean Sauce
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Side Dish
If you are tired of repeating the same recipe with prawns then follow this simple preparation which is easy to cook and anyone can try to make it successful. An Asian dish with black bean paste that is extremely delicious and very popular in Asian restaurants. Use some mushrooms for the gravy and you are ready to score few extra accolades from your family Fried Rice members.
- 6 Prawns
- 5 Garlic , chopped
- 1 Thai Red chilli (Birds Eye Chilli) , chopped
- 2 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Ginger , chopped
- 1 Onion , sliced
- 2 teaspoon Black beans sauce , or black bean paste
- 2 Button mushrooms , sliced
- 2 tablespoons Water
- Salt , to taste
- To begin making the Prawn In Black Bean Sauce recipe, first clean and wash the prawns and slit in butterfly cut.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan and add ginger, garlic, onion, and chillies. Let it cook for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- After 2 to 3 minutes, add the prawns and let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add sauce and mushroom with 2 tablespoons water. Mix and stir till prawns are fully cooked. Serve hot.
Please follow and like us: