Chessy Chicken Kabob Stick
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Appetizer
Kabobs are not only a tasty entree but are equally delicious packed whole for picnics. Serve with baked potato, green beans and red grapes. The kabobs can be prepared a day ahead and grilled any time you are ready. Both mild and spicy flavoring with a dash of sweetness and cheese dressing is ideal for kids.
- 200 grams Chicken Breast cubes
- 1 teaspoon Red Wine
- 3 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ teaspoon White Pepper
- 2 teaspoon Lime juice
- 2 teaspoon Parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 2 teaspoon Green chilli paste
- ¼th teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Any Cheese Dressing
- Yellow Mustard
- Salt to taste
- Few Tomato cubes, Red Onion cubes, Yellow, green and Red Pepper.
- Bamboo sticks.
- First wash the chicken cubes and dry it. Skewer the chicken cubes with peppers, tomato and red onion chunky cubes alternately, in washed wet sticks.
- Marinate with red wine, pepper, honey, chilli paste, lime juice, garlic powder, salt and parsley for 15 minutes.
- Heat a grilled frying pan with oil, now lay the skewered chicken sticks on it and roast for 15- 20 minutes turning all side .
- Serve the kabab sticks on platter, drizzle with cheese dressing of your choice and yellow mustard..
Please follow and like us: