In association with Naturanna Organic Foods https://www.facebook.com/Naturanna-841722299199211/
Bottle Gourd And Coconut Payasam
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Dessert
Ingredients used in this recipe are all from Naturanna Organic Foods.
- 11/2 cup Bottle Gourd finely chopped
- ¾th litre Milk
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Coconut grated
- 2 teaspoon Ghee/ Clarified Butter
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 2 Green Cardamom powder
- Few Rose Petals for garnish
- To make this recipe first clean and peel off the skin of bottle gourd and then finely grate it.
- Heat a heavy bottomed big saucepan with ghee.
- Add the bay leaf and grated bottle gourd/ lauki, fry and cover till the water almost evaporate for about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the milk and green cardamom, cook till the milk starts to turn into kheer.
- Add sugar and coconut cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot or cold with rose petal garnish.
Please follow and like us: