In association with Terragreensorganic
Lentil And Cashew Ladoo
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Dessert
In association with, Terragreensorganic. Terragreensorganic ingredients are used to prepare this Diwali Ladoo.
- 2 cups Bengal Gram/ Chana Dal
- 1 cup Coconut grated
- 1 cup Cashews
- ¼th cup Raisin
- 6 Green Cardamom powder
- 200 grams Palm Sugar
- 50 gram Ghee
- 1 cup Coconut grated powder for coating
- ¼th cup Cashew powder for coating
- To begin making the Lentil And Cashew Ladoo recipe, first wash and soak the Chana Dal in
- water for 5 hours.
- Fill the grinder container with soaked chana dal, 1 cup grated coconut, cashews, raisins, palm
- sugar and green cardamom powder and grind to fine paste. Check for sweetness and adjust
- Heat a wok with ghee, slowly add the lentil paste mixture.
- Stir continuously to avoid burning and stir fry till the mixture comes out clean from the surface
- of wok without sticking for about 30 minutes or so.
- Transfer the mixture on a plate and cool it.
- Take a bowl and mix well 1 cup grated coconut and ¼th cup cashew powder.
- Rub little ghee on your palm and make small ladoos from the cold chana dal mixture.
- Coat each ladoo with the cashew and coconut mixture .
- Decorate the Organic Lentil And Cashew Ladoo platter and serve your guests.
Please follow and like us: