Organic Bottle Gourd Juice
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Juice
Ingredients used in this recipe are all from Naturanna Organic Foods.
- 2 cups Bottle Gourd chopped
- 1 medium Cucumber chopped
- ¼th inch Ginge
- 1 cup Water
- A handful of Coriander Leaves
- Few drops of Lime Juice
- Black Salt for taste(optional)
- First wash and peel the bottle gourd, cucumber and ginger, now finely chop it.
- Pick the big jar of your Grinder, add coriander leaves, water and chopped vegetables to grind to
- fine liquid paste.
- Strain the juice from the liquid paste or just skip straining to drink with the pulps.
- Add lime juice and salt.
- Pour in fancy cold juice glasses and serve immediately.
Please follow and like us: