In association with Naturanna Organic Foods https://www.facebook.com/Naturanna-841722299199211/
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Dips
Ingredients used in this recipe are all from Naturanna Organic Foods.
- 2 Organic Avocado
- ½ Onion chopped(optional)
- 2 Tomatoes deseeded
- 1 Garlic pressed
- 2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- ¼th teaspoon Black Pepper
- ½ teaspoon roasted Cumin powder
- ½ cup Cilantro Puree
- 1 Green Chilly (optional)
- 1 Jalapeno deseeded
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste.
- The initial step to make the perfect guacamole recipe, is to pick the right avocado which can be easily scooped with spoon and can be mashed too.
- Take a medium glass bowl, scoop out the flesh of avocado and mash it well. Chop jalapeno and tomatoes.
- Add lemon juice, garlic, black pepper, cumin powder, green chilli, salt, cilantro puree, jalapeno and tomatoes.
- Mix all the ingredients and add oil. Check the salt seasoning.
- Serve with a platter full of Dorrito chips and Guacamole.
Please follow and like us: