Papaya And Honey Sorbet
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Dessert
This delightfully refreshing Papaya Sorbet is the perfect finale for any meal and for hot summer afternoon. Prepared with light cream, ripe papaya puree and honey. Make healthy homemade sorbet for your family members with fresh seasonal summer fruits . The fresh flavour of the sorbet perfectly complements the chia seed and pomegranate topping and almost tastes like ice cream.
- 5 cups Organic Papaya Puree
- 180 ml Fresh Cream
- 50 ml Honey
- 3 teaspoon Chia Seed
- ½ cup Pomegranate
- At first blend the organic ripe papaya puree until smooth in a blender with no extra water added to it.
- Fold the papaya puree with the cream until well combined.
- Add honey in the papaya mixture. Check for sweetness and add more if you want to make it more sweeter in taste.
- Pour the mixture into a plastic container and freeze it overnight or until set, stirring occasionally for two to three times.
- Take out of the fridge 15 minutes before eating.
- Arrange the sorbet cups on serving platter and serve with few scoops of Papaya sorbet. Garnish with chia and pomegranate seed.
Please follow and like us: