Hawaiian Chicken Sandwich Rolls
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Sandwich
Delicious Hawaiian Sandwich will be your next satisfying easy dinner idea with shredded chicken in sweet, cheesy and tasty sauce. Require very little time to make and are great for backyard barbeque party. A sweet and sour thick slice of pineapple is placed on top with shredded cabbage and sliced onions at base. Chicken is tossed in Hawaiian sauce or barbecue sauce for the ultimate chunky and cheesy bite for this type of open sandwich.
- 500 grams Chicken breast
- 4 Sandwich rolls
- 4 Pineapple rings
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 5 teaspoon Barbeque sauce
- 20 Onion rings
- 1 cup Cabbage shredded
- 5 teaspoon Cheese
- 8 Tomato rings
- ¼th cup mayonnaise
- Few Parsley leaves
- ½ teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 2 teaspoon Olive oil
- Salt to taste.
- To make the Hawaiian Chicken Sandwich, first boil the chicken then cool it later shred it with the help of a fork.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and toss chicken with sauce, cheese, smoked paprika and parsley. Keep it aside.
- Heat a grilled frying pan with honey and fry the pineapple rings on high heat about 2 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise and finely cut shredded cabbage in a bowl.
- Check for seasoning.
- Pick a big platter and arrange the sandwich roll base side by side.
- Arrange in layers from base to top with cabbage, tomato, onion, shredded chicken and pineapple rings.
- Cover the sandwich with bread roll top but half open.
- Drizzle Barbecue sauce on top and serve the sandwich.
Please follow and like us: