Semai Chocolate Kheer
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Dessert
Wishing You Good Health, Happiness, Prosperity & Success And Much More... Have A Joyous Durga Puja & Diwali. For this year celebrate Durga puja and Diwali not only with our traditional sweets but some homemade semai kheer that is super easy to make. Just add some makha sandesh and chocolate, it will surely melt the heart of all your loved ones. Super easy fusion dessert to prepare for this festive season.
- ½ liter Whole Milk
- 1 tablespoon Fried Semai
- ¼th cup Chocolate Chips melted
- 1 pinch of Cardamom Powder
- 2 teaspoon Cream
- 50 gram Makha Sandesh
- 2 teaspoon Raisins
- 5 teaspoon Almond grated
- 5 teaspoon Sugar or as per your taste
- To make Semai Chocolate Kheer firstly measure all the ingredients.
- Heat a heavy bottom medium saucepan to cook on medium to low heat.
- Pour the milk and fried semai and boil for extra 5-8 minutes or until the semai is fully cooked.
- Add the sugar, cardamom powder, cream , makha sandesh and grated almond.
- At last add the melted chocolate and stir till it reaches a semi thick consistency.
- Pour in small serving glass bowls.
- Cool the semai kheer in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with raisins.
Please follow and like us: