Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Snacks
Happy Cheese Lover's Day! Feed our little ones with these cheesy tots made with superfood ingredient broccoli. Pack for lunch or serve the tots for evening snack. Mustard mayonnaise is the best relish for them to enjoy. Very easy to make and can be refrigerated for next day. A light snack to serve with loads of nutrients.
- 1½ cup Broccoli florets
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 5 teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 1 Egg
- ¼th teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 cup Water
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- To make the broccoli nuggets, firstly wash and then finely chop the broccoli florets.
- Heat a saucepan with water, once it reach to its boiling point add the broccoli cook for4 minutes then strain and cool, squeeze out the extra water.
- Take a big glass bowl beat the egg, add rest of the ingredients except oil.
- Mix it well and check for salt and seasoning.
- Shape in the size of nuggets, with 2 teaspoon of mix .
- Once the whole batch is done, refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan with oil , now shallow fry or deep fry the nuggets.
- Serve broccoli nuggets with mustard and tomato sauce.
Please follow and like us: