Drumstick Leaves And Corn Stir Fry
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Side Dish
The drumstick leaves are full of multi nutrients, all that you need to enjoy good health and cure chronic disease. Corn kernels and drumstick leaves are stir fried and cooked together with the sweet and chilli balance in taste.
- 200 gram Corn
- 3 cups Drumsticks Leaves
- ½ teaspoon Cumin seed
- ¼th teaspoon Mustard seed
- ¼th teaspoon Chilli powder
- ½th teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Jaggery Powder
- ½ cup Water
- 3 teaspoon Oil
- Salt to taste
- To make the Corn And Drumstick recipe first wash the corn kernels and clean the drumstick leaves .
- Heat a frying pan with oil, temper with cumin and mustard seed.
- Add the corn kernels and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the dry powders, salt and drumstick leaves.
- Adjust the salt, jaggery powder and stir fry on low flame.
- Serve hot on a plate as side dish.
Please follow and like us: