Montreal Mushroom And Chicken Stir Fry
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Side Dish
Sometimes we love to cook up a simple easy stir fry recipe using continental spice mix. Here is a dry mixed spice variation of Montreal, USA is used to bring out an awesome flavour for your next barbecue party. In making a simple dish use the best of your talents while cutting the ingredients in different artistic shapes, to make the recipe platter look tasty at first glance. Mushroom and chicken with some vegetables is stir fried with a spoonful of spice, garnished with chopped parsley is all that you need to do.
- 200 grams Button mushrooms
- 1 Chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Montreal Spice
- 1 Carrot , sliced
- 2 Onion
- 5 Garlic pods
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- Parsley leaves , A handful
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- Salt , to taste
- To begin making the Montreal Mushroom and Chicken recipe, firstly prepare all the ingredients.
- Cut the carrot, mushroom, the chicken in long thin slices, and onions in large chunks. Chop the parsley leaves.
- Heat a grilling pan with oil and butter. Add salt and garlic and let it cook for about a minute.
- After a minute, add the chicken,carrot and onions. Mix well and let them cook for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add the mushrooms and montreal spice, toss well for 2 minutes on high heat. At the end, check the salt and add lemon juice. Serve on platter garnished with parsley leaves.
Please follow and like us: