Organic Roasted Seed Chocolate Toast
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Snacks
Organic roasted seeds are extremely nutritious and helpful for young children to maintain their overall nutrient balance. These are delicious to munch on or have it like anytime snacks. This recipe is prepared to feed our children with a layer of chocolate sauce topped with seeds . A delicious snack idea for travelling and anytime snacking.
- 6 Brown Bread slices
- 6 tablespoon Organic Roasted Seeds (sunflower, chia, pumpkin, flax etc)
- ¾ cup Dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons Fresh cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- At first measure the ingredients and diagonally cut the bread slices in triangle shapes.
- Heat a small saucepan on low heat, with dark chocolate chips and stir until all melts.
- Add the cream and vanilla extract , stir for a minute, stop the flame.
- Toast the bread till light brown and crispy.
- Apply layer of chocolate mix then sprinkle a tablespoon roasted seeds on each slices.
- Serve immediately .