Apple Kale Chia Seed Salad
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Salad
If you are searching for a power packed crunchy salad then toss up this colorful ingredients with dijon mustard dressing. A perfect anytime salad with nutrients overloaded to energize your daily routine and start your favorite routine. Kale, apple, almonds, chia seed and any other dried nuts you wish to add the salad will taste awesome. The continental influence of mixing up with the seasonal winter salad leaf Kale is available in local market or choose from Organic section. A fantastic super food salad for your whole family especially for our little ones.
- 2 cup Kale Leaves
- 1 Apple
- 1/ 2 cup Almonds
- 2 teaspoon Chia Seed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- ¼th teaspoon Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- First clean the leaves and drain the water then chop the Kale leaves.
- Toss the kale leaves with little salt in a bowl and rest for 5 minutes.
- Cut the apple in thin slices.
- Take a small bowl and mix dijon mustard, lemon juice and honey.
- To assemble all take a big serving salad bowl and transfer the kale leaves in it.
- Now toss in the apples, almonds and dijon mustard sauce together.
- Sprinkle chia seeds on salad from top just before eating
Please follow and like us: