Chocolate And Oats Christmas Cookie Cake
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Dessert
Every Christmas irrespective of whether you celebrate it or not everyone wants a slice of cake. Here is a recipe for a flourless, eggless cookie cake that can be prepared in under 30 mins. You can decorate the cake with a variety of dried fruits and make it quite interesting. Its an extremely filling cake and can be whipped up when there are unexpected guests at home.
- 2 cups Oats
- 250 gram Chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons Butter
- ½ cup Raisins
- 5 grams Pitted Cherries , chopped into small pieces
- ½ cup Milk
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Condensed Milk
- 50 gram Pitted Cherries
- 5 gram Kiwi
- 2 tablespoons Chocolate chips
- To begin making Chocolate And Oats Christmas Cookie Cake Recipe we will make the cookie cake first. Measure all the quantities and store in small bowls.
- In a pot add water and bring it to a boil on low heat. Once the water is boiling, keep a wide bowl on top of the boiling pot of water. This is called the double boiler method. Add the chocolate chips and butter.
- Once the butter and chocolate has melted, turn off the boiling water and add in the vanilla extract into the liquid chocolate
- Place a saucepan on medium heat and add milk into it. When the milk gets warm add the oats. Stir for few minutes until the milk is totally absorbed into the oats.
- Pour in the chocolate mixture along with the chopped cherries and raisins for about 10 minutes. Once all the ingredients are well combined, turn off the flame.
- Take a round baking pan (24 inch), grease all sides of the pan with butter. Pour in the chocolate oats mixture and press it so that it forms a smooth outer layer. Refrigerate for 20 minutes so that it sets.
- After 20 minutes, take it out of the fridge and invert the Chocolate Cookie Cake onto a cake plate.
- Pour some condensed milk on top and decorate the cake with cherries, kiwis and chocolate chips as you like it.
Please follow and like us: