Quinoa Chickpea Salad
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Salad
The easiest of all the healthy and nutritious salad recipes served as a meal. Choose to pick all organic ingredients for maximum benefit. Try to keep as simple as possible so our kids learn to taste the natural flavor of seasonal ingredients. Perfect for after school snacks, lunch box, and for anytime office salad.
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1 cup Chick Peas
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 2 Green Chilly
- 1 Onion chopped
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 5 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 2 teaspoon Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon White Pepper
- 3 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Cook quinoa with little extra turmeric powder in water,
- following the cooking instruction from the pack.
- Pressure cook the chick peas with salt.
- Separately cut in strips red and green pepper.
- Chop some green chilly, onion and coriander leaves.
- Combine all together in a big bowl .
- Now add lime juice, white pepper powder, salt and extra virgin olive oil.
- Toss well and serve warm or cold.
Please follow and like us: