Honey Hot Wings
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Appetizer
The whole world enjoys this amazing American origin appetizer Chicken wings but flavored with spicy sauce. Here the recipe calls for honey a base ingredient for a sweet vertion to be added to make it even more yummylicious. A recipe which is equally nutritious with honey a sweeter zing and red chillies along with the rest of the ingredients to balance the sweetness and heat with asian spices. A honey appetizer to die for ,make for your guest and as an evening snack for your entire family or during the cricket and soccer months.Add the intensity of heat upto your fancy taste
- 8 chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup Milk/ Buttermilk
- ½ teaspoon Tobasco sauce
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tablespoon Parsley chopped
- Peanut oil for frying
- ⅔ rd cup Dabur Honey
- 50 gram Ginger slices
- 2 tablespoon W hite Sesame seed
- 2 Tablespoon Mild Hot/ Extra hot chilli flakes
- 2 teaspoon corn flour
- 2 teaspoon Water
- 1 Tablespoon chopped Scallion
- 2 teaspoon butter
- Few Orange zest
- To begin making the Honey Hot Wings, first clean and dry the chicken wings. Marinate with salt and pepper for 10 minutes.
- Take a big glass bowl for a second marination with wings, milk and tobasco. Refrigerate overnight or for atleast 30 minutes.
- In a ziplock large bag fill with flour,pepper, salt and parsley,add the wings and shake to coat the wings.Set aside till frying.
- Heat a saucepan combining honey, ginger, salt,sesame seeds, chilli flakes,all till a thick consistency is obtained after boiling for about 10- 15 minutes.
- Now add the cornflour and water mix and cook till 2 more minutes. Check for hot,sweet and salt balance.
- Meanwhile heat a wok with enough oil and fry the wings in 2 batches. Set aside.
- Heat a frying pan put the wings and pour the honey hot sauce over it. Toss well to coat the wings.
- Serve hot on a fancy platter and garnish with orange zest and scallions.
Please follow and like us: