Mutton Galouti Kabab
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Appetizer
Mutton galouti kabab recipe is all time favourite from Lucknow Cuisine. Available in all Kabab restaurents, where one can indulge to share the essence of Nawab style eating habits and authentic taste. Next time try to make in your kitchen, sure you will surprise yourself that the homemade version is not that difficult if you love experimenting with recipes. Feel free to add your best ingredient addition to this recipe and bring out the melting in the mouth experience and get addicted to eating fresh and healthy food.
- 700 grams Mutton mince
- 4 teaspoon Papaya paste
- 2 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 2 teaspoon Garam Masala Powder
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 teaspoon Ginger and Garlic Paste
- ¼th teaspoon Black Pepper powder
- 2 tablespoon Gram Flour
- A handful of Mint Leaves
- 1 teaspoon Lime juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoon Clarified Butter
- Oil to shallow fry
- To make Mutton Galouti Kabab, first take a big bowl and mix the minced mutton, lime juice, papaya paste, clarified butter and salt for one hour.
- Take a blender and pour in all the ingredients except oil. Blend it well with no added water.
- Now add the minced meat and blend well for second time.
- Pour it in a enclosed container and refrigerate overnight.
- Just before cooking take out the marinated meat from refrigerator.
- Heat a grilled iron pan with oil.
- Shallow fry palm sized equal portion of kababs , both side on medium to low flame for about 25 minutes.
- Alteratively one can grill or barbecue these for that smoky kabab flavor..
- Serve hot with cucumber and onion salad.
Please follow and like us: