Spicy Chocolate Sip
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Snack
This chocolaty drink recipe is my favourite and now I share with you to try and explore the world for a whole new tasty treat.Do you want to enjoy that perfect spicy hot chocolate ? Well, it is difficult to get the Mexican dark chocolate to enjoy the authentic flavor so you may try with regular dark chocolate to celebrate a special day in cold weather and warm up. Give it a try! It is actually sweet, spicy with real chocolate .
- 6 cup Full Milk
- 2 cup Semi Sweet Dark Chocolate Chips/ Bar
- 2 Cinnamon Stick
- Few Black Pepper
- Few pinches of Chilli powder/Cayenne Pepper(OPT)
- Few drops of Vanilla Extract
- Few Cherries and Almonds
- First heat a saucepan with milk.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler.
- Once it starts boiling reduce the flame and add chocolate, stir continuously till it thickens for about 5 minutes.
- Add the dry spices and keep stirring , then add vanilla.
- On medium flame keep stirring to avoid sticking and let it boil to semi thick consistency for 30 seconds.
- Switch off the flame. Check for the exact balance of sweetness and spice.
- Pour hot chocolate drink in serving coffee mugs and serve with cherries and almonds on side.
Please follow and like us: