Sweet Kernel Corn Aloo Parathas
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Dinner
Stuffed parathas are so famous in India, we all have tried stuffing with potato, peas, radish, spinach etc. Now add sweet corn to your potato stuffing for parathas. These are extremely satisfying and kids love to eat for tiffin. Serve with plain curd raita and pickles. A must try recipe for all corn lovers.
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Atta
- Water for kneading
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Sweet corn
- 3 Boiled Potato
- 2 Green Chilly
- Coriander Leaves, a handful chopped
- 11/2 chopped Onion
- 2 teaspoon Homemade Tomato Pickle
- Oil for rolling and shallow frying
- To make corn stuffed paratha, first wash the corn and boil the potatoes.
- Take a medium bowl and mash the potatoes, add chopped onion, coriander leaves, corn and homemade tomato pickle. Mix well with exact seasoning.
- Make a dough with wheat atta, salt and water and rest for 15 minutes.
- Divide the dough into balls.
- Stuff with 2 teaspoons of stuffing in each ball, then roll with little oil into a circle shape. Finish with the whole batch.
- Heat a frying pan ,place the rolled paratha and cook both side adding a teaspoon of oil for each .
- Finish making all the corn stuffed paratha then serve hot with masala curd raita.
Please follow and like us: