Russian Radish Cucumber Salad
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Salad
This simple Russian salad is very easy to make and can be a tasty healthy winter variety. A perfect creamy, nutritious and crunchy salad, makes it more colourful with addition of coloured radishes available from your local market; try and acquire organic radishes . In this recipe, we have used a dill yogurt dressing with the roasted garlic but using sour cream instead of curd will add a better flavour to the salad.
- 1 Red Radish
- 1 Radish
- 1 Cucumber
- 5 Garlic pods
- 1 Cup Yogurt (Curd)
- 2 Whole Egg , hard boiled
- ½ teaspoon Dill leaves
- ½ teaspoon Chives , fresh
- 1 teaspoon Almond Oil
- Sea salt , to taste
- To begin making Russian Radish Cucumber Salad Recipe, first wash the vegetables and soak in water for 15 minutes.
- Pat dry the vegetables on a kitchen towel and slice the radishes and cucumber finely in circular shapes.
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan with some oil and fry the garlic pods on low flame till roasted.
- Take a big bowl and beat the curd with chives and sea salt.
- Add the garlic and vegetables to this bowl and mix until the yogurt coats well on all the vegetables. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile slice the hard boiled eggs. Take the vegetables out of the refrigerator and add the boiled eggs to it.
- Now serve cold on a fancy platter garnish with fresh herbs.
Please follow and like us: