Malaysian Prawn Sambal
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Lunch
Sambal is my favourite spicy gravy preparation , especially when is paired with prawn, I just can't stop loving till the last bite. Always love cooking it. Malaysian inspiration and few authentic ingredients is all you need to prepare such a mouthwatering dish.
- 6 Large Prawn
- 2 Onion chopped
- 6 garlic chopped
- 2 teaspoon Ginger paste
- ¼th teaspoon Sugar
- 3 teaspoon Sambal Paste
- 2 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 2 Lemon Slice
- Few Coriander Leaves
- ½ cup Water
- To make prawn sambal recipe firstly clean and wash the shrimps and boil for 5 minutes in boiling water.
- Heat a wok with oil and fry the prawns with salt for 5 minutes.
- Add the ginger , garlic and onion fry for 5 minutes more.
- Now toss in the sambal paste, lemon juice and the lemon slices and water to cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir continuously, check for salt.
- Serve hot with fried rice and some chopped coriander leaves as garnish .
Please follow and like us: