Scrambled Tofu Noodles
Author: Ruby Pathak
Recipe type: Dinner
We have tried different asian cuisine style to cook noodles, but adding flavoured crumbled tofu to coat the noodles is a trend by itself. Feeding healthy and nutritious tofu to children will be much easier if you follow this recipe. A protein rich super food bean curd or tofu can be a delicious choice for lunch packs for all ages as pure vegan recipe. Here yellow mustard is the flavour enhancer to make the tofu taste rich.
- 2 cup Hakka Noodles
- 100 gram Tofu , masala
- 1 cup Mixed vegetables , (carrot, green beans and scallions)
- 1 Onion
- 1 Green Chilli
- ¼ teaspoon Ginger
- ¼ teaspoon Chilli vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- ¼ teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 3 teaspoons Sesame oil
- Salt , to taste
- Sweet and Spicy Red Chilli Sauce (Tomato Chilli Sauce) , for serving
- To begin making the Scrambled Tofu Noodles recipe, first chop ginger, green chilli, onion and vegetables including carrot, green beans and scallions.
- Take a bowl and scramble the tofu. Add the yellow mustard and mix it properly.
- Add oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Add onion, ginger, green chilli, salt and vegetable and cook for about for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, add the tofu and vinegar, fry for few minutes. Toss the noodles with little salt and pepper. Turn off the flame after 2 minutes. Check Seasoning and serve hot with sauce and few cubes of tofu garnish.
Please follow and like us: